Just a few minutes’ walk from Falmouths’ attractions and beaches, Park View is the ideal central base, whether you’re staying for holidays or work. It’s fully refurbished, with everything you’d expect from a home-from-home:
- Modern communal kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Rooms kitted out with comfy beds and en suite bathrooms
- FREE Superfast and unlimited WiFi
- Outdoor patio area with seating
- Plenty of space to relax and unwind
With key-code entry, it's self check-in – you can come and go as you please. What could be simpler?
Our Address is
2 Park Crescent
For our location and directions. CLICK HERE
Please be considerate of other guests. If the car park is full, there is unrestricted street parking all around us.
Our check in is 16.00 pm, this gives our housekeepers time to prepare your room.
Our check out is 11.00 am, this gives our housekeepers time to prepare for our next guests.
Park View is self check-in.
We have coded entry systems, so you can come and go as you like (but if it’s late, please be considerate of other guests).
When you leave, don’t forget that you’ll need your door code to get back in.
Our Superfast WiFi is free and unlimited.
Name: 2 Park Crescent
In the kitchen/diner, you’ll find:
- Full cooking facilities (don’t forget to wash up what you use)
- Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer – there’s powder and tablets under the sink
- Top-ups for your room’s complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- Recycling bin for paper, cardboard, glass and plastic – please rinse any food or drink containers
Everything you need to make hot drinks is in your room, including a kettle, selection of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk and biscuits!
If you need any top-up's, they are in the kitchen, help yourself...
If you’re staying for a week or more, we’ll clean your room and change your bed linen and towels weekly.
Please don’t take towels outside your room – especially to the beach.
If you’re looking for a hairdryer, you’ll find one on your clothes storage shelves.
There’s an iron and ironing board in the tall cupboard in the kitchen – you can use them in your room but please return them to the kitchen cupboard afterwards.
For everyone’s safety and security, the entrance and communal areas are covered by CCTV.
In the event of a fire, the alarm will sound (you can’t miss it).
Please evacuate as fast as possible – don’t stop to take belongings with you.
There are more fire safety instructions on your bedroom door/wall.
Strictly no smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes anywhere in the house – it’ll set off the fire alarm and you’ll be charged a call-out fee. You’ll find ashtrays in the outside areas.
We are always trying to protect the environment so encourage everyone to recycle as much as possible.
You will find recycling bins for paper, cardboard, glass and plastic – please rinse any food or drink containers.
We love the great outdoors so feel free to use the seating area at the rear of the house.
Please be considerate of our neighbours and other guests, especially after dark.
- The quickest way is to walk right out of the house, left at the first junction, right at the next, this takes you into town.
- Stuck for where to go? You’ll find the The Falriver Visitor Information Centre at 11 Market Strand, Falmouth TR11 3DF.
- There’s loads of great food options, but we’d recommend booking as tables fill up fast, especially during summer.
- Watch out for pasty-pinching seagulls – don’t leave food unattended and definitely don’t feed them!
Like many organisations on the coast we support the RNLI, which ensures that popular beaches have a fully qualified lifeguard on duty.
The RNLI relies on rely on donations and volunteers, so please give generously.
Doctor’s surgery and Minor Injuries Unit
Royal Cornwall Hospital
Tel. 01872 250000